BOLDIC AWARD 2015
”Cross boarder collaboration” is the winner of Boldic Award 2015.
See Diploma and motivation here
See video from BA2015 prize ceremony
Boldic Award 2015 is supported by Nordplus and the winner of 500 Euros is the project“Cross boarder collaboration”for educational cross-border teaching models. The project has been working with ICT , information and communication technologies in a innovative way.
Partners are Danish, Norwegian and Swedish schools.
The project started in 2011 and finalized in 2014.
The overall goal for the project is to develop innovative cross-border teaching models by the means of user driven, practice-based co-design processes between practitioners and researchers.
GNU is a three-year collaboration between 18 Swedish, Norwegian and Danish school classes. The overall goal has been to develop innovative and transnational education models where teachers and students in the Nordic countries co-operate with the help of digital technology.
The jury motivation is that this is an innovative project of open and distance learning and it promotes models for online learning and ICT-supported flexible lifelong learning in the Nordic and Baltic region.
Prize cermony was held in Oslo the 9th of november at Fun Kon 2015 conference.
FunKon 15 conference link here
Boldic olro dissemination will took place at the FuN Kon 15 Conference the 9th of november.
Program for the Open Boldic session – Open Online Distance Learning and good practice Room (O1)
14.00 OER and quality in online learning. Ebba Ossiannilsson, Vice President The Swedish Association for Distance Education/SVERD. SWEDEN
14.45 Collaborative idea development in educational settings. Henri Pirkkalainen, University of Jyväskylä, FINLAND
15.00 Blog-based courses in higher education: experience from Tallinn University Hans Põldoja, Tallinn University
15.15 Distance education for the slaughter houses – a way to meet the new EG regulations. Maria Lingaas, the Swedish university of Agricultural Sciences
The previous winner of Boldic Award 2014 was Norwegian digital learning arena (NDLA) Boldic_Award_2014.
The winner NDLA was celebrated at the SVERD autumn conference ”Change in learning” which took place the 23 th of October in Stockholm.
Se video from the Boldic Award ceremony 2014.
The Prize was delivered to Liv Heidrun Heskestad from the NDLA projet and they gets honour, a trip to BA 2014 ceremony and 500 Euros.Announcement :
See recorded webinar with Boldic Award winner NDLA from 4th of June-2015.
You can see the webinar recorded at this link
Boldic olro Riga project group at Boldic Riga conference 2014Boldic project group Boldic olro Kickoff meeting okt 2013 in Stockholm
About the Boldic project
“Boldic – open learning resources online” project will deepen and bring further the co-operation between Nordic and Baltic organizations dealing with distance education, flexible learning and e-learning.
- Project summar
1. Continue, deepen and develop the process from the project Boldic Perspectives Online.
2. Develop and maintain the Boldic Award nomination and Award process.
3. Establish Annual conferences concerning dissemination and best practice in
open learning resources online area.
4. Establish Webinars before and after the Annnual conferences,
with focus on open learning resources online.
5. Maintain and develop the website http://www.boldic.org-
-- Boldic Award – Nomination process – Award process 2013. 2014 and 2015
– Annual conferences
– Webinars in Baltic and Nordic region.- Sustainable network buildingDissemination
Link to Boldic olro webinar 2014-04-15 in English
Why spend time on MOOCs and OER ?Webpublications , Main information area will be webbpage www.boldic.org and national magazines as Sverdnytt , Synkronnett etc
Boldic Olro Project period from 01-06-2013 – until 31-12-2015 Partners -
- Swedish Association for Distance Education (SVERD) http://www.sverd.se (project coordinator)
- Flexible Education Norway (FuN) http://fleksibelutdanning.no/
- Aarhus University (Denmark) http://www.au.dk/
- Vilniaus kolegija/University of Applied Sciences (Lithuania) http://www.ekf.viko.lt/
- BA School of Business and Finance (Latvia) http://www.ba.lv/
- University of Jyväskylä (Finland) https://www.jyu.fi/
- Tallinn University (Estonia) http://www.tlu.ee